profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 @ 6:44 pm
Rotation This song is s t u c k in my head! Anw, today passed by so fast! I quite enjoyed it, actually. :) Most of the lessons were spent cleaning up the classroom, especially SS - 25 minutes! :O Now we have this 12-square limit thing, and if anyone exceeds 12 squares, the person will have to pay 30 cents. Haha! It's a good idea, I think. It's THINKING DAY tomorrow! Everyone sing with me, Hey hey hey, it's thinking day Hey hey hey, it's thinking day All over the world, it's thinking day! Haha. I'm currently quite agitated because: 1. I havent really sewn the stuff on my Guides uniform yet, 2. We are getting back our Lit test tomorrow & I'm quite certain that I failed, 3. I didn't do my homework today! 4. I have my allergy and it's irritating me and I need to go to school tomorrow, 5. Guides have to wake up in the wee hours of the morning in order to get to school by 6.30am, 6. And we have to wear our Guide uniforms for the whole school day 7. Which means doing Chem practical in the stuffy Guides uniform, 8. Just because it's Thinking Day. I shall now make my sweet escape and retire to the straining job of poking a needle though the bright blue uniform repeatedly. See you! :) |